Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sundae
|August 19, 2013||Posted by Rita under Cookies, Desserts, Recipes|
This is a great dessert to make because it looks like you went to a lot of work, when you really didn’t! So if you want to impress your family, friends, co-workers or neighbors, just make this dessert! :)
This is just a basic Toll House Cookie recipe that you bake as pan cookies, so that is why they are so easy! I used butter in these to give them that rich, buttery flavor!
- 1 cup butter-softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-11.5 oz package chocolate chips
- Ice Cream- Your choice of flavor
- Hot fudge or Chocolate syrup-for drizzling
- Caramel sauce-for drizzling
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries-for decorating
- Sprinkles-for decorating
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the wet ingredients in batches, mixing gently after each addition. Gently mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a quarter sheet pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray. Spread the cookie dough into the pan, spreading out to the edges.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until done. Allow to cool.
- To serve, warm the hot fudge and caramel sauces. Place a square of cookie on a plate, top with a scoop of ice cream followed by drizzles of both hot fudge and caramel sauces. Finish with whipped cream and a cherry or sprinkles. Enjoy!
With summer winding down, and everyone getting back into the back to school schedules this is a great recipe because it is so easy to make and it uses basic ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
I hope that you have a great day! Go make cookie sundaes and put a smile on everyone’s faces!