Anne Marie’s Banana Blender Muffins are not only delicious, but they are super easy to make!
And just like the name says…you make them in your blender!!
I have never made muffins in my blender before.
But these are a wonderfully moist and so full of flavor!
The best part of all…there are very few dishes to wash, because you mix them all up in your blender.
- 4-5 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup applesauce (small snack container)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Spray 2 muffin tins or fill with cupcake liners.
- Blend bananas, applesauce, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend a bit at a time.
- May add some almond milk if it is too thick.
- Blend chocolate chips in. If you blend it till they are pretty ground up then you don't need too many.
- (I folded in a few more whole chocolate chips because I liked the whole ones.)
- Fill muffin tins half full. Bake 35-40 mins.
- These muffins freeze well!
Anne Marie’s Blender Banana muffins are perfect for breakfast, lunches or after school snacks!This recipe is from my daughter in law, Anne Marie. She makes them regularly for the kids for when they get home from school…like weekly! They never seem to tire of them!
I borrowed her recipe and made them for a family brunch that we had a few weeks ago.
My husband loved them so much that he has already requested them again! They are great for us, because they freeze really well!
Give these a try…your family will love you!