Here is another recipe that was shared at our craft retreat! Who doesn’t love the yummy taste of S’mores? This is a fun treat that you can enjoy any time of the year! It is great to put in individual cups or bags and is perfect for your next Halloween get together… or for the next big football game… or for family night… or just to treat yourself! :)
- 9 cups Golden Grahams Cereal (store brands work too)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- 2. Measure cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- 3. In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup until smooth and the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Stir. Immediately pour over the cereal and stir until it is well coated.
- 4. Add the marshmallows and stir until combined.
- 5. Pour the S'mores mix on the top of the prepared cookie sheet and spread out.
- 6. Let cool, then serve!
Could you use this great treat at your next get-together? It is easy to make and is a real crowd pleaser!