Do you need a last minute table runner for your Thanksgiving dinner, or perhaps you would like to make one for Christmas…or any occasion for that matter. Well, here is a tutorial on how to make a “Super Easy Table Runner!” This project is wonderful for a beginning seamstress or great for someone that is advanced!
So does anyone want to make one of these Super Easy to Sew Table Runner?
You will need: 12″ of fabric for the front – 18 ” fabric for the back – matching thread -2 buttons or other embellishment.
2. Lay the two pieces right sides together (RST) and sew a 1/4 inch seam down the long side.
3. Now bring the other two sides together. You will still have the right sides together and sew 1/4″ along the side making a cylinder.
4. With the wrong side of the fabric still out, press the seams open.
2. Fold in half with the back sides together, pin and sew 1/4″ seam through all thickness.
3. Turn out the point and press well.
4. Topstitch across the bottom of the “triangle” to hold in place. Hot glue or stitch a button or other embellishment.
So are you ready to go out a purchase some fun fabric so that you can make a table runner or two…or perhaps you need some tote bags for Christmas gifts???
Thanks for Visiting Today! I appreciate You!