Blueberry Lemon Sugar Crusted Muffins
One thing that has changed around our house since my husband’s incident…is the fact that he now wants to eat breakfast!
He has never been much of a breakfast eater at all and now he is hungry in the morning and he has his appetite back!!!
So I have been making breakfast!
Since I don’t want to cook a big breakfast every morning, I have been making things that I can put in the freezer and just heat up!
These Blueberry Lemon Sugar Crusted Muffins fit that bill.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Image from: The Graphics Fairy
I hope that you all have a very happy, grateful Thanksgiving! I decided that I would share with you my top 10 things that I am thankful for. These are not necessarily in order…because I could put every one of these at # 1!
1. My family…especially my husband!
2. My testimony…the gospel.
3. My nice warm home…even more when it is cold outside.
4. A car that works and can take me where I need to go.
5. That my Christmas decorations are all put up! :)
6. Grandkids…all 10 of them!
7. My health…especially that I have an arm that is working great! :)
8. The beautiful fall season that we have had!
9. Scrapbook and craft stores.
10. Homemade quilts.
I Hope that you can count all of your blessings and that your heart will be filled with gratitude this Thanksgiving Day!
How are you doing on your 40 day conference challenge? I love to read first thing in the morning before anyone else is awake. I sip on a mug of French Cocoa and just take my time reading and marking and making notes…it is MY time! :)
How do you like to read your conference talks? Do you do it by yourself…with a spouse…or as a family?
Thanks for visiting today.
I am going to take a couple of days off to spend time with my loved ones, hope you get to do the same!